Saturday, December 6, 2014

Dwarakadeesh!

last month we had visited Dwaraka temple,Somnath,Nageshwar and also some other related temples around Gujarath..while purchasing,i have attracted a special divine idol of gopalakrishna, made up of solid brass with black coating..there they call him 'ladoo gopal'who is in a crawling pose having ladoo in his right hand ..and i bought many deity accessaries like holy flute,turbans,earstuds,neckwears,bangles,tilak etc etc to decorate my little krishna..one wooden holy throne was also bought for him..the deity dress,a different one, having varieties of jeri designs and colors,all looking awesome that i was totally confused to choose from the lots..
iam proud to introduce Him to all my friends..this cute krishna will be one of a new addition to my next navaratri golu..

look at my little dwarakadeesh!





                                             iam sure you all will ♥ Him!



8 comments:

வை.கோபாலகிருஷ்ணன் said...

Very Nice .... Congrats & Best Wishes ....... :)

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Yes this is very interesting and beautiful too. Even I had bought similar idol when I had visited Brindavan...if possible have a look ...
http://ranjana-craft-blog.blogspot.in/2013/08/krishna-idol-in-different-costumes.html

margaret said...

how spectacular you have certainly made a beautiful God figure here

dokka srinivasu said...

Respected Leela madam

Namaste. Beautiful and very cute Dwarakadeesh doll which you bought at there. also the supporting wooden holy throne and his dress are also simply superb. Madam thanks for sharing your collection.

Madam on last sunday i am presented my Third Seminar on Indian Heritage and Culture to young children. In this seminar i am sharing my paintings and other collections relating to Indian Heritage and explaining children about various aspects of our Heritage and Culture through my collections. Children are eagerly participated in my seminar and they clarified their doubts about our glorious heritage.

http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2014/12/my-third-seminar-on-indian-heritage-and.html


Madam please look into my Third Seminar on Indian Heritage post and share your valuable and inspirational comment for the same.

Leelagovind said...

thank you all..

Ladies Campus said...

very nice blog...

Yahoo contact number said...

Such a very beautiful picture and thanks for share. I like it very much.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Could you please get me in touch with the content manager of this website?

Regards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...